bjes logo
Home

Brief history

Present status Our Principal Activities album Chinese

@Brief history of the school
   1

   picture

@Taipei Municipal Binjiang Elementary school was found in January, 1949 as a campus of Taipei Xisong Public School.
@The school was renamed to Taipei Municipal Song Shan District Binjiang Public School in January, 1954.
@The school was renamed to Taipei Municipal Shan District Binjiang Elementary School in August, 1968 when

@ mandatory education was implemented.
   picture   picture

@The school was removed in February, 1992 and was rebuilt on June 27, 2002.
@On August 30, 2005, the school opened.

Home

Brief history

Present status Our Principal Activities album Chinese

::: Taipei Municipal Binjiang Elementary School © TEL:85021571 FAX:85011146 ::: Mail LOGO